US/Canada Weather November 12

WAWG Administrator

Re: US/Canada Weather November 12

Postby adamD » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 am

Hi in the Canadian border at Niagara falls atm. The falls are fantastic however the mist from the falls cover parts of the city so even though there are no clouds its light drizzle and with 0c to 8c temps its freezing.

Last day of Vancouver got a good dusting of snow there was flurries even at 200m from sea level . As I got higher it turned to decent snowfalls which I got covered lol

Also at times in some suburbs it went from rain to snow in gusts then back to rain . Was amazing to see

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

WAWG Administrator

Postby adamD » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am

Hi again

I'm off the coast of Jamaica atm in the Caribbean. Weather has been more settled than I was expecting. Since being in Florida its rained most nights though no storms. Went to Haiti yesterday which I went snorkelling. Well I was meant to be snorkelling but I kept looking at the clouds bubble up which time I got back to the beach it poured down for a good hour. Never been so rain drenched in my life lol . Jamaica was sunny with clouds mixed which wasn't too bad .

WAWG Administrator

Postby adamD » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Ok back in Florida now. Quite dry here nothing to the extreme Perth has had which I'm bit jealous. Good storms always happens when I'm away lol but I've been away for 4 weeks nearly. Starting to get homesick and kinda be great not to live out of a suitcase .

Anyway off to New York tomorrow, weather is looking quite cold even colder than last time I was there in January . It's due to artic air coming down from Canada. This will mix with a low to the south which will result in snow Tuesday morning tending to rain in the afternoon before mixing back to snow Tuesday night . Temps will not exceed 5c for the next few days so will be trying to keep warm.

WAWG Administrator

Postby adamD » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:51 am

Hi, just back in Los Angeles. My wallet got stolen so got no money and no cards. Using my girlfriends money to get by till I head back to Perth. New York was very cold. Got light snowfall one afternoon which I was at rockfella plaza when it started to snow . Went over to central park where the flakes got bigger but most snow melted time it landed on you. The heat island effect also melted a lot of the snow. The next 2 days temps are just above freezing level which was far colder than I was there on January. It's raining in LA so the weather isn't sunny . Been nonstop all day.

WAWG Administrator

US/Canada Weather November 12

Postby Fu Manchu » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am

Big land spout in California today

Previous

Return to International weather