Learning Process

If you want a question answered. If you know the answer to a question. This is the forum for it.
Please start a new thread for each weather question so we can all find the info quickly and easily.
F1 Weather Freak

Learning Process

Postby Dylfish » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 pm

hey,

As per a previous post Ive been asking poor pete a few questions which I am trying to come to terms with. i was wondering what the best course of learning would be? I've been reading things with terms like GFS and SKEW T and i know thats wayyy out of my league So im looking for some structure on what progression I should follow and not get too ahead of myself.

I wan't to be able to one day have a good grip on the weather approaching but at tghe moment not too sure where to start. I've had a look at the MSLP Charts but I cant find anywhere that shows what other data is used to interact in whats happening. Is there a so called "Idiots guide to weather" out there that I could start from scratch with? (I mean structured and from the beginning). I've looked at the BOM Guides but I was wondering if there were any others out there?

Sorry for the Ramble.

Return to Your Weather Questions