WH3081Historical Rain Data

Post weather station info, fixes, advice and questions in here.
Just joined & all I got is this lousy rank

Postby weather newbie » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I have recently purchased a WH3081 weather station but cannot get it to display historical rain data either on the base unit or on the PC in graphical form. When I press the "history" button on the base station, the rain reading goes to "-----" and no matter how far I regress the time, the reading does not change.
I am able to download historical rain data to the PC in tabular form but when I try to graph it, I am unable to set the "condition" as "user defined" and so, cannot set the period required to be graphed. Has anyone had a similar experience and if so have they been able to overcome it?

WAWG Administrator

Re: WH3081Historical Rain Data

Postby Fu Manchu » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks for joining up with us. Hope you stay around and share your weather obs with us all.
I hope one of us will have a few ideas on an answer for you.

WAWG Respected Life Member

Postby Cmon Aussie Cmon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

weather newbie wrote:I have recently purchased a WH3081 weather station but cannot get it to display historical rain data either on the base unit or on the PC in graphical form. When I press the "history" button on the base station, the rain reading goes to "-----" and no matter how far I regress the time, the reading does not change.
I am able to download historical rain data to the PC in tabular form but when I try to graph it, I am unable to set the "condition" as "user defined" and so, cannot set the period required to be graphed. Has anyone had a similar experience and if so have they been able to overcome it?

The rain reading also goes to ---- when I view the history, however I can view the temperature, wind obs etc. I think that's just how it is.

I haven't played around with the graph functions so I really can't help you there.

WAWG Leadership Group

Postby nocky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

Wish I was around when you had your drama's, did you sort it, there is a fault with that model I have one, you can fix it though

WAWG Administrator

Postby Fu Manchu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks Nocky :)

Return to Weather Equipment