Ask here & learn more about them.
- F1 Weather Freak
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:57 pm
- Location: Kinross
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:30 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
And the question is...?
That's some nice looking storm structure, but no cyclone, if that's what you mean.
2013 rainfall: 910.1mm
August: 138.7 mm to 30th 2014 YTD: 687.7 mm
- Posts: 12284
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:36 pm
- Location: Lower West
That was what he meant. He was questioning if it was a cyclone or a storm.
Just a severe storm in the Pilbara somewhere by the look. Maybe the Territory?
- F5 Weather Freak
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:42 pm
- Location: Darwin Northern Territory
No, sorry not Cyclone Carlos I think, looks like a storm somewhere at a mining camp in the Pilbara judging by the soil and WA number plates
Send her down Huey
- Posts: 1743
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:41 am
- Location: Yokine, Perth CBD or Argyle :-)
They all tend to look the same, but it may be the camp on the mine road to Tom Price mine.
Return to About Thunderstorms
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests